The Pilgrims Programme will focus on some of the key themes that are the essence of the Magdalene teachings. These include:
• Discovering oneself as spirit in matter
• The sacred marriage of masculine and feminine
• How to be with the suffering of the world
• What is intimacy with self, other, the Divine Source?
• What is the Kingdom of Light?
• What is my personal soul journey into peace?
• Anointing: it’s meaning and practice
Other themes will emerge as we travel together and explore the depths and heights that we encounter along the way. In addition, Pilgrims are supported by the following:
Your personal mentor is there to support you and will be walking with you all the way through the programme, doing the pilgrimage at the same time as you and enabling your personal exploration. Your mentor will contact you within the first two weeks to arrange the first of your hour- long monthly sessions by telephone or Skype.
Webcasts – Monthly Broadcasts via the Internet.
The key teachings of this course will be delivered online via a webcast where Fay Barratt or a guest teacher will offer some inspiration and take questions. We will send you a simple link to this the day before. These will be audio and you will be able to type questions in to be answered there and then. These will take place on the first Sunday of each month from 4pm to 5.30pm UK time. (For those outside the UK this will be GMT until the 27th March 2016 and BST after that). All sessions will be recorded and available on line to all participants so there is plenty of opportunity to review or catch up if you have missed a session. The dates of these sessions are in the calendar below.
Each week, from the 12th of October 2015 to the 23rd July 2016, you will receive a ‘Pilgrim’s post’ - an email with inspiration, texts and suggested practice. We may send you a very brief reminder email in the week to support your continuing focus and commitment.
Private Facebook Community
We will send you a simple link to our closed, confidential Facebook page for Pilgrims and teachers only. This will be a rich resource for us; a place to share questions, insights, wisdom, art, poetry, music, tears, laughter and support. (If you are not already on Facebook we are happy to advise you how to connect with this page).
You are invited to take this pilgrimage at your own pace. The more you able to commit to your spiritual practice and to the join the other pilgrims in the suggested study and the practices, the more you are likely to gain. You are in charge. Fay has suggested that you keep a personal journal.
Retreats and gatherings
There will be optional live retreats in England, and France focused on:
• Sharing and processing our journeys Devotional practice and ritual
• Receiving Magdalene’s teaching through Fay
• Creativity including poetry art, dance and chant
• Releasing blocks to love and healing
If you are not able to attend the retreats we will be doing live webcasts from the retreats so that you can join us online.
Additional Online Retreats
All Pilgrims may participate for FREE in the School of Wisdoms other online retreats running from December 2015 - March 2016. this includes:
- Into the Darkness and Light - an online journey (8th December - 22nd December 2015) Priced to non-pilgrims at £40/£58
- The Women at Easter - a online journey to understand the women that walked with Christ (20th to 27th March 2016) Priced to non-pilgrims at £40/£60
Both of these online webcasts will be recorded so can be downloaded and listened to at any time following the initial webcast.
Bookings can be taken up to the end of December 2015 Book here..