We will be celebrating International Women's Day this year with an inspiring event aimed at fundraising for Breast Cancer Research UK.
- Celebrating achievements of women from various backgrounds and cultures,
- A mini concert by RNCM postgraduate violist Naz Altınel and baglama player Halis Sakız,
- A talk by Dr. Shahireh Sharif on “An inspired journey”,
- A talk by Cecilia Davison on “Breast Cancer and Me - A positive experience”,
- A talk by Fay Barratt of The Mary Magdalene School of Wisdom about "Mary Magdalene Today",
- A belly dance performance by Sofire
- Beauty treatments by Sahar Farvardin,
- Creative henna hand tattoos,
- A selection of great food to share (Bring and share open buffet)
- Fun and creative activities.
Entrance £10 each for the day, free for children. For more information click here...